Why is the Waterproof SPC Flooring More and More Popular23/09/2020
Waterproof SPC flooring is a new type of environmentally friendly floor developed based on high technology. It has the characteristics of zero formaldehyde, mildew proof, moisture-proof, fireproof, insect-proof, and simple installation. waterproof SPC flooring is a product that extrudes PVC base material by extruder combined with T-die and uses a three-roll or four-roll calender to separately heat the PVC wear-resistant layer, PVC color film, and PVC base material, and heat it together and embossing products at one time. , The process is simple, the fit is completed by heat, and no glue is needed.
Waterproof SPC flooring materials use environmentally-friendly formulas and do not contain harmful substances such as heavy metals, phthalates, and methanol. Widely popular in developed countries in Europe and America and the Asia-Pacific market. Relying on its excellent stability and durability, waterproof SPC flooring not only solves the problem of damp, mold, and rotten solid wood flooring, but also solves the formaldehyde problem of other decoration materials. There are many patterns to choose from, which are suitable for indoor home improvement, hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, and other public places.
In-floor decoration, floor decoration materials are an important part of building materials. The frequency of use is high, and the decorative effect is strong, so people pay attention to it. In addition to wood flooring, floor tiles, natural stone, etc., the main floor materials, there is also a new product-SPC lock stone plastic floor, which is becoming one of the most popular floor materials nowadays.
Therefore, the advantages of waterproof SPC flooring are more obvious:
01. The raw material is 100% environmentally friendly. The main raw material of the SPC lock floor is a natural stone powder, which is green certified and does not contain any radioactive elements. Because it uses natural stone powder and does not contain formaldehyde, it is also called the aldehyde-free floor. It is a new type of green and environmentally friendly floor decoration material.
02. The wear layer on the surface of the super non-slip SPC lock floor has special anti-slip properties and compared with ordinary ground materials, the SPC lock floor feels more astringent under the condition of water, and it is less easy to slip. The more water it encounters, the more astringent it becomes.
03. Anti-bacterial and anti-mildew The surface has undergone special anti-bacterial and anti-fouling treatment, which has a strong killing ability to most bacteria and inhibits the ability of bacteria to multiply.
04. Suitable for geothermal. Good thermal conductivity and heat dissipation capacity, uniform heat dissipation, the first choice for geothermal energy saving.
05. The thickness of ultra-light and ultra-thin SPC lock floor is usually between 4.0mm-6.0mm, and the weight per square meter is only 2-3KG, which is less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it saves the weight and space of the building. It has unparalleled advantages, and it also has special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
06. Convenient installation The unique locking technology of the SPC locking floor makes paving and disassembly simpler and easier! Only need to dismantle the floor from one side, and pull the floor out along the buckle. The process of dismantling does not take any effort. It does not cause any damage to the original floor and the SPC lock floor. It can also be recycled in other rooms.
07. Super wear-resistant SPC lock floor has a special transparent wear-resistant layer made by high-tech processing, and its wear resistance coefficient is about 10000-20000 revolutions. Among the traditional floor materials, the more wear-resistant laminate flooring has a wear-resistant revolution of only 13,000 revolutions. The super wear-resistant layer with special surface treatment fully guarantees the excellent wear-resistant performance of the floor material. The wear-resistant layer on the surface of the SPC lock floor can be used for 5-10 years under normal conditions depending on the thickness.
08. Sound absorption and noise reduction SPC lock floor has a sound absorption effect that cannot be compared with ordinary ground materials. Its sound absorption can reach 20 decibels, which can provide you with a more environmentally friendly, quiet, barefooted, and more comfortable living environment.
09. Beautiful and fashionable SPC lock floor paving adopts lock splicing, glue-free installation, tight seams, avoiding secondary glue pollution. Due to the locking force of the locking floor, the floor extends to the surroundings as the temperature changes, avoiding local bulging, solving the problem of internal deformation of the floor, and making the neat paving effect good.