Key Points to Choosing Waterproof Rigid Core Flooring20/10/2020
What is the waterproof rigid core flooring?
Waterproof rigid core flooring, as the name implies, is a strong waterproof rigid core flooring, is a concept in a relative sense, focusing on the outstanding characteristics of the floor, rather than the meaning that the floor is not afraid of water. If the wood floor is soaked in water for a long time, it will bulge and deform. Strictly speaking, water is the natural enemy of the floor. However, if the technology content is added into the wood floor, and the bio wax film covering technology is adopted, the floor groove tenon is double sealed (it can penetrate 0.6 mm into the base material, and the bio wax aldehyde hunting factor is licked in the base material). This sealing property will prevent water from entering the base material Very good waterproof effect.
Key points of choosing a waterproof rigid core flooring
1) The first choice has the management history, the well-known brand manufacturer's product: the waterproof wooden floor is the product which the science and technology content is high, looks from the appearance, is not easy to distinguish the good from the bad, must pass the floor quality inspection. Well, known brands have generally passed the test of market operation and have established a good image in the minds of consumers. It not only guarantees the product quality but also is responsible for the laying and installation. It is durable, and the main after-sales service is guaranteed, so as to avoid the worries of customers. And cheap floors may be cheaper, but its service life may be shorter, and lack of after-sales service guarantee.
2) Select wear-resistant Revolution: the wear resistance of the waterproof wood floor mainly depends on the content of aluminum oxide in the surface layer, and a certain number of wear-resistant revolutions correspond to certain content of aluminum oxide. For the home floor wear-resistant, revolution is usually more than 6000, and in-office buildings and other places usually choose more than 9000.
3) Identification from the package: the name, address, instructions, and standard of the manufacturer in Chinese shall be marked on the floor package produced by the regular manufacturer. Since 2001, the national standard of laminate flooring has been implemented. Its name and number is the national standard of the people's Republic of China (GB 18580-2001). Well, known brands not only have the test report produced by the authoritative department of quality inspection of our country but also have complete marks on the packaging box of the products. Registered trademark, manufacturer, business unit, model, quantity, address, telephone number, etc.
4) Choose free formaldehyde emission: waterproof wood floor contains a certain amount of formaldehyde, if it exceeds the national index value (1.5mg/l), it will be harmful to the human body. When purchasing, it is most suitable to choose products with national environmental protection mark certification or inspection of free products.
5) Waterproof (water resistance): the water resistance (water resistance) performance is reflected by the index of water absorption thickness expansion rate. If the index value is high, the water resistance is poor, that is, it can easily cause size change in a humid environment. Must not listen to the misleading of the waterproof rigid core flooring, only moisture-proof floor, there is no waterproof wooden floor at present.
Although from a scientific point of view, no matter how waterproof the floor will always have a loss value, once the loss value is 0, the same to replace the floor. But choose a good waterproof rigid core flooring, can prolong the life of the floor, and now many of the waterproof rigid core floorings on the market are not only waterproof but also skid resistant. If there are elderly people or children at home, choosing such a waterproof rigid core flooring can also increase the safety of family members.