Waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring construction procedure03/12/2020
Waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring construction procedure
1. The keel shall be fixed on the foundation in sequence and shall not be loose. The cement mortar on both sides of the keel must be continuous and dense.
2. Air vent must be reserved for the wooden keel.
3. A gap of no less than 30. Should be left between the wood keel and the wall, and should not be close to the slope.
4. When the wooden dragon bone is paved with nails, it should be leveled in both vertical and horizontal directions, and checked with a 2m male. The flatness error should not be greater than 3mm
5. The sundries on the ground shall be cleaned at any time, and there shall be no sundries between the keels. The next process can be carried out after the wooden keel is accepted.
6. Make a cement mortar leveling layer on the floor of each room. The ground shall be watered and moistened first, and a layer of plain cement slurry shall be applied. A 38 thick 1:3 cement mortar shall be laid between the wooden keel of the ground for leveling. The surface flatness shall be checked with a straight line or a bar rule and adjusted in time. After the completion of the mortar leveling layer, people can be allowed to go up for 24h, and the wooden floor can be paved after a thorough dry operation.
7. The waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring shall be pre paved before formal paving, and the floor with dimensional tolerance greater than the accepted standard or with serious color difference shall be picked out and returned to the manufacturer. When paving, the wood floor with similar pattern and color and good texture should be used in the obvious and frequent places, and the slightly worse wood floor should be laid in the concealed place as far as possible.
8. When the room is paved with solid wood composite wood floor, the nails are generally laid along the smooth surface, while in the corridors and passages, the nails are generally laid along the walking direction.
9. Before the ethylene base plate is paved, the floor must be paved with a 2 mm thick damp proof pad.
10. Waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring should be a special vinyl floor. Before nailing the board, holes should be drilled on the concave side of the board, the hole diameter should be 0.7-0.8 times the diameter of the floor nail, and the spacing of the holes should not be greater than 300 mm. The nail should be inserted obliquely from the concave side of the board, and the hole diameter should not be too large.
11. A 10 mm expansion joint shall be reserved from the waterproof rigid core vinyl flooring to the wall.
12. The plate gap should be tight and should not be greater than 0.2mm. During the paving process, the plate joint should be cleaned in time.